Monday, November 19, 2012

My Christmas Choices

Thought it might be too early for this post but... Hey. I wanna let you get a chance to really soak these in through the season. Especially if you've never heard some of these and like em. I'll start out with a rap song, pretty much the only real christmas rap song I know.

Cool old school video too.
Aaaaand for something different. A song I first heard done by Johhny Winter and loved instantly. I think the Eagles version is really nice as well, not my favorite band but they are a great band.

This one may be the greatest Christmas songs of all time. Unless you go for the traditional type well then maybe not the greatest.

Here's another one I love and might not exactly be a Christmas song. To me it is a holiday song and I always think of Christmas when I hear it.

Well that's all I have for right now but I might come up with a few more over the next couple days. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment