Friday, November 4, 2011

Not Much To Say

Hey I haven't been bloggin that much which I think I have to change pretty quick. I really enjoy doing this blog as much work as is it is sometimes while working a fully full-time job and raising 2 kids oh and also recording and producing for other artists and myself. This is like an outlet for myself to have something more to say than 140 characters. Looking at the stats sometimes I feel like not many people actually follow this blog rather than just search for random shit, which led me to not update this as much as I could have been and I apologize for that. Anyway I hope whoever drops through enjoys some dope stupid shit. Yeah!
I've been trying to get a couple album reviews done which will be real fresh so look out if you do follow. Support my last album "Building Robots" to help fund new albums for you.



Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

DJ A.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment