Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LAMEDust

Here's a real cool album from a friend of mine. Done under the name "Lamebot" as a live collaborative effort, LAMEDust is a sort of experiment in 'sound manipulation' as they call it. I really love feel on albums and songs. One of the things I always loved about the music in Blade Runner is that it conveyed the feel of the movie  so well. This album has a certain feel which is a sort of spacey groove which I really dig, you may know I love sci-fi stuff.  I also find it interesting that it was done kind of on the fly live style, you get a chance to hear individuals ideas take shape and progress. I will admit I'm not a huge electronic/techno/house or whatever you call it listener but the albums feel, live aspect and overall production quality made this a nice addition to my iPod. Go grab one for yours it's free, tell a friend.




DJ A.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment