Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vast Aire - "The Cannon of Samus" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

What can I say about this....Shits a mad banger? Track kills? I dunno but for sure this song is nothing short of amazing. Beat Sampled from a Super Nintendo game and not just any game but Super Metroid, one of my loved SNES cartridges. I heard this track a while back on youtube posted as a ruff track which I thought showed it was going on a Kenyatta Black album but both Vast and Kenyatta absolutely murder this beat. I'm not really super down with the ultra quick camera changes, I don't know if that's a New York thing cause I seen it in a bunch of other videos from NY rappers but other than that I think it's all pretty cool. Vast's new album is so far set to be an incredible effort from what I've heard so far. I don't think I've fully digested Dueces Wild yet but I'm ready for this new album big time. Support Vast's new album and real hip-hop that pushes the bounds we've already been at for years, it's time for hip-hop/rap to progress into the future and quit cookie cutter recycled crap. It's up to you to do it. Support the real.

No comments:

Post a Comment