Monday, March 14, 2011

Blade Runner

I have been playing with the idea of remixing the soundtrack from Blade Runner in a hip-hop fashion for around the last six to eight months. Being caught up in so many other projects hasn't left me much time. Since I am only one or two songs away from completing my 'Neo Gotham Projects', I have decided to officially start on this. Vangelis's synth sounds have been a huge inspiration to me, his mood and theme development are fantastic. Ridley Scott did an amazing job with his attention to the visual detail in the film, which call me old but I think is better than the computer generated stuff coming out today. I just hope to pay my respects to a great work of art. If you haven't seen the movie then go grab a copy. A big must for Sci-Fi fans.
Thanks A.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment