Saturday, October 16, 2010

Billy Slade - Where You At!?

Word up. I got tipped onto this guy Billy Slade www.billyslade.com





He asked me to do a review of his new video. So I agreed and here we are.





I was kind of surprised with how cool this vid was. The whole thing is pretty high quality, in my opinion. I found the the animal picture theme amusing as well as Billy's raps. Sort of reminds me of a few Kosha Dillz songs with not taking things to seriously. The song itself is a bit repetitive with the same horn line the whole way though. The video really helps give some more action to the song. All in all, I thought it was great and would definitely recommend it to friends. Some come have a listen a judge for yourself. Check out more of Billy Slade at http://billyslade.bandcamp.com/track/chapstick where he is offering a new single (Chapstick) for free.

Thanks for reading

A.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment